Does corporate chair massage improve morale? How does it affect the company's wellness efforts? Or the overall company culture?
We asked industry leaders for their input, and here's what they had to say.
In Their Own Words:
HR Leaders on How Office Massage
Affects Wellness, Culture, and Morale
As you might know, we’re a little nuts over office massage here. But you hear that from us all the time. It’s time to share the platform and hear what other people have to say.
Here are some quick quips from the video:
1. “Employee participation in massage program is pretty much 100%. They appreciate the money and time the company has invested in them.”
2. “Massage has improved morale in so many ways. We’ve found that the results from doing the massage for the price we’re given is amazing.”
3. “It’s one of the most popular programs here. Everyone is always raving about it. When I tell people at orientation they can get a massage it blows their mind”
4. “At our health and safety fair, about 15-20 therapists will come and people can get their massages. This is one of the most popular venues at our health and safety fair.”
5. “Bringing in a massage, even for a few hours, is one of the best stress relievers and one of the things that is most well received by employees. To have 10-15 minutes of pure relaxation, it makes the whole rest of the day or week better.”