One of the first questions we hear about corporate massage is: What are the benefits of chair massage?
Employers want to know what's in it for them, and employees want to know how it can help ease stress and pain. We've put together this handy list to help demystify workplace massage.
Benefits of Chair Massage: Why Do It?
Chair massage is often used in high stress locations like airports, trade shows and conventions, but it is also used a lot in corporate settings as well. Companies utilize corporate chair massage services for their health fairs, employee appreciation days, and corporate events with excellent outcomes in attendance, foot traffic, stress reduction and morale.
After a chair massage, the client feels energized, rejuvenated, valued and relaxed. It can work wonders for your body, your mental state and your sense of well-being and happiness.
Benefits of Chair Massage for Employees
- Lowers anxiety
- Increases circulation
- Boosts immune system
- Lowers blood pressure
- Relieves muscle pains and headaches
- Decreases stress
- Improves sleep quality
- Generates more flexibility
Benefits of Chair Massage for the Employer
- Increases morale
- Reduces stress
- Makes employees feel valued
- Creates an atmosphere of trust and loyalty
- Reduces sick time and absenteeism
- Reduces the high cost of employee turnover
- Helps attract top talent to the company
- Increases accuracy and creative thinking
- Decreases workplace injuries