Corporate massage benefits everyone.
From the employee suffering from headaches, to the CEO’s bottom line, everyone wins. The end result is happier, healthier employees who are more productive and bring more to their organizations. Which, of course, ultimately leads to a healthier, happier bottom line.
Chair massage is more than just a perk.
On site massage is an investment that saves you money. While there are some obvious massage benefits, like decreasing stress and back pain, there are massage benefits that run deeper. Read more about those benefits here- Benefits of Workplace Massage.
Wokplace massages provide relief for all.
Massage alleviates depression, carpal tunnel, and hypertension, and can help your employees sleep better. But chair massage also helps you attract the talent you’re looking for and get more out of the employees you already have.
Chair Massage Benefits
- Improve employee productivity
- Lower sick leaves and absenteeism
- Raise employee retention
- Attract top talent
- Increase company loyalty
- Boost office morale
- Pay less in Worker’s Compensation claims
- Lower stress and tension in the workplace
- Lower employee turnover
- Decrease Health Insurance costs
- Reduce Stress
- Decrease muscle tension and pain
- Relieve headaches
- Improve sleep quality
- Increase focus and mental clarity
- Increase energy and circulation
- Lower blood pressure
- Increase immune function
- Prevent repetitive strain injuries
- Treat carpal tunnel and tendonitis
Get started today.
Chair Massage not only creates happier, healthier, and more productive employees, it actually saves you money.