Which Office Massage Program is Best for You?
Corporate massage isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution. Bringing massage into the workplace depends a lot on your business—what you do and how you work.
That being said, at Incorporate Massage, we feel like choosing an office massage program should be a lot like massage—easy and as stress free as possible. That’s why we’ve made things simple for you.
- Perfect for smaller offices
- Pricing starts as low as $60 an hour
- Quarterly, monthly & weekly options
- Includes online scheduling
- For companies that:
- want to manage the schedule
- need a simple online sign up sheet
- want to offer massage regularly
- Designed for larger companies
- Pricing starts as low as $65 an hour
- Monthly, weekly and daily programs
- A great fit for companies who:
- want to track utilization
- need to control scheduling
- have multiple locations
- want to have employees contribute to the cost
The Office Massage Program Breakdown
|Licensing, Insurance and Legal Compliance||X||X|
|Aromatherapy (on request)||X||X|
|Tipping is Included||X||X|
|Online Employee Scheduling System||X||X|
|Dedicated Account Manager||X||X|
|Online Employee Payments||X|
|Custom Employee Email Campaign||X|
|Text/Email Appt Reminders||X|
|Employee Scheduling Mobile App||X|
|Custom Scheduling Controls and Booking Restrictions||X|
|Utilization Reports and Program Analytics||X|
We’ve found that offering two great programs gives businesses of all shapes and sizes the flexibility to bring massage into the office in a way that works best for them. The good news is you can’t go wrong. You get the same incredible level of office massage no matter which option you choose. Plus, it’s delivered by the greatest group of massage therapists you’ll ever meet.