Why Have an Onsite Corporate Spa?
Providing an onsite corporate spa for your employees is a cost-effective way for large companies to:
- Improve office morale
- Decrease employee stress
- Save employees time
- Provide a unique benefit
- Save employees money
- Attract top talent
- Stay competitive
The Incorporate Massage Renewal Spa allows employees to relax and recharge onsite, without having to try to schedule time during the weekday evenings or weekends.
What is Renewal Corporate Spa?
The Renewal Corporate Spa is the first permanant onsite corporate spa solution for large corporations.
Your Renewal Spa is housed on site at your office location. Your company simply covers the cost of set up, and Incorporate Massage does the rest!
Our Renewal Spas include services such as:
- Massage (most popular!)
- Deep tissue
- Hot stones
- Manicures / pedicures
- Facials and skin treatments
- Body treatments such as wraps and scrubs
Renewal Corporate Spa doesn't just save employees time. Renewal Spa creates an easy way for employees to have a productive break while at work. And that means an increase in morale, focus and productivity.
Why Choose Renewal Corporate Spa?
Starting an onsite corporate spa is a big undertaking. It's not a simple project that can be completed quickly. Incorporate Massage has over 6 years of experience specializing in creating custom massage programs for companies across the US.
A corporate spa is essentially a mini-business within your company. It can't be someone's side project -- it's a full time job. This is often why many businesses choose to hire us to come in and manage it.
We make things easy for you! We:
- Save you time -- we manage everything
- Save you money -- no ongoing costs to provide massages
- Specialize in working with large employers
- Are compliant with insurance and licensing requirements
- Have a proven model to keep employees happy and engaged
How Do I Get Started?
To get a Renewal Spa of your own, you just need the following:
- A campus of at least 1000 employees
- A centrally located space that can be outfitted for the spa
- A small budget to cover the cost of spa equipment
- Effective marketing communications available to promote your spa
- Someone for us to coordinate with to make it an effective program
If you meet those criteria, simply fill out the form and we will get you started with an excellent affordable onsite spa solution for your employees.